Konjou

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time to say bye bye!

I have no clue if anyone still comes here, but in the event any one does I would like to announce that this blog will be going bye bye soon.

While I have tinkered around with various blog sites I have to say that overall all wanted a place of my own that I could call my very own. Well the time has finally come and it's time to let people in on what I have been working on for the past few months on my spare. It's still work in progress, but I would like to welcome everyone and anyone to my blog's new and HOPEFULLY permanent home.

www.levelupnow.com

To all and anyone who may be a subscriber to this account... would you please do me a favor and sign up to my new blog from the URL provided above. I think overall everyone will like the new design and theme.

Big thanks to all who have followed me up till now and put up with my long absence of not providing any content. I have many things planned for this new blog so hopefully delivering content will not be an issue this time around.

I think I will probably kill this blog next month on my birth as a means to wash away the past and welcome in the new. So as it stands, June 12 2009 will be the last day for anyone to view any content here.

Regards,

Konjou

No comments: