Konjou

Sunday, June 29, 2008

VF5 R

Like everyone else I have been looking at tons of videos for the new installment of VF5 and oh my god the game just looks incredible. At this point my interest in the current VF5 is dwindling very fast. Everything aspect of the game looks awesome with the exception to the music. The music just does not seem to fit this new master piece that Sega has created. I have not heard all the tracks, but so far Sarah's, Taka's and Aoi are the only ones I can tolerate at this point. Sarah's music gets bonus points from me for some reason as I really dig it the most. I do not know why, but since VF2 no make that VF1, I have never had any complaints about the musical tracks they assign to Sarah. It always seems to fit her character for some reason.

Game play wise the game just looks so incredible. You can see that they really improved on hit boxes and the over all feel of the game. Hopefully they really tweak this baby so we don't see to many random things occurring like the current VF5.

The 2 new characters look like they will really fun to play. I am really excited about both of them. I think if we ever do see a home version release, I will probably jump right into Taka first as he will probably have to be catered to in his own special way due to his size and weight. I think it would be best to see and fully understand what he can do to you in order to beat him. Jean will definitely be next as he looks like a hard hitter. My kind of character! Beat ass first, ask are you alright second! Could he replace my Akira?

All in all, if VF5R does come to console which I am sure is at least 1 to 1.5 years away, I recommend that everyone really take the time out to play ALL of the characters over a few times to help there eyes adjust to what they are looking at. Now that animation for a lot of things have changed, I can see everyone including myself constantly freezing up at points where they don't have to because they simply have no clue what they are looking at. New animation = auto freeze up! YUCK!

The game really does look awesome! I really hope we don't have to wait years for a home release. If we do, my vote goes to Xbox360! I am prepared for PS3 and Xbox360 as I own both, but there is something about Xbox Live that PS3 Network can not compete with in my opinion. Please for anyone reading this, let's not start a debate over which is better. This is just my preference and nothing more. I know for XBL you have to pay and for PSN it's free, but for what MS offers I will gladly pay the $50 bucks yearly to know that my servers are monitored and no cheaters will be coming on board. There may not be any cheaters currently on PSN, but it's just a matter of time if you ask me.

Well back to watching more vids.

No comments: